Thursday, May 8, 2008

ABC Tag

A B C is easy as 1 2 3 . . .ABC Tag!
A-Attached or single: Attached
B-Best friends : DeLoy, RaNae, Sarah, my daughters and daughters-in,
C-Cake or pie: cake with lots of icing
D-Day of choice: Sunday
E-Essential item: food and water
F-Favorite color(s):Blue, purple
G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms, I guess
H-Hometown: Paris
I-Indulgences:chocolate or cookies,a massage or facial,
J-January or July: July, definitely unless it is Jan. where it is warm
K-Kids: Chris, Lynette, Kim, Jarrod, Dorian, Kami
L-Life is incomplete without: Family, the gospel,
M-Marriage date: August 28, 1979
N-Number or siblings: 1 brothers, 2 sisters
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges, If they are sweet and juicy
P-Phobias or fears: war, natural disasters, anything bad happening to my family
Q-Quote:"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"
R-Ring size: 6, I think
S-Season: Summer
T-Tag 3 friends: Angie, RaNae,
U-Unknown fact about me: I can't snap my fingers very well
V-Very favorite stores: Kohls, Porters
W-Worst Habit: procrastinating
X-X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite foods: Chinese food, Italian food, chicken
Z-Zodiac: Pisces

3 comments:

Kami said...

Wow, no bad habits? Love ya Mom.

Passey Family said...

Whoops, I was doing it too fast. Actually I have so many that it would take pages!!

The Bartschi's said...

I love learning more about you, and I don't think that you have any bad habits!