Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Puzzling!

We had all our kids and grandkids visiting over the Memorial Day Weekend. We were busy! I put some of those pictures on the slide show and some others to show what the grandkids were busy with. It is puzzling where Kasin and Morganne were because I didn't have them on any of the pictures. They were definitely busy out in the shed, on the tramp and fourwheeler--I just didn't catch up to them. I also missed Skyler but I think he avoided the camera! We sure love our grandkids!!!

3 comments:

Taryn and Cameron said...

Hey, I haven't talked to you guys in such a long time. Don't worrie about not having a picture of Kasin I ran into them after they were coming home from you'r house, and he said he had a great time. He couldn't stop talking about what he did. You both are such great grandparents!

Cope Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cope Family said...

We are also missing Kenzie & BreiAnna at the Memorial Day get-together. Hmmmm, both my kids are the ones missing. Should I be worried? The Grandkids sure look like they had a blast. Love you.