Friday, October 31, 2008

October Fun

October 23rd to 26th I was able to go to Salt Lake and spend time with family. I baby sat for Alison for a day since Jarrod was in Indianapolis. It was quite an experience to go to Cabellas and the Peppermint Place with Alex--he is definitely a three year old and wanted everything. But we survived and had fun. Then I was able to go to Teja's volleyball game (she played so well!) and stayed at Lynette's. Next I had my mammogram and everything was good. I spent the afternoon shopping and getting lost until I went to Kim's and hung out with the girls and watched a movie. Saturday, I talked Alison, Ciera and Alex, Kim, Dorian, Angie, Austin and Terek into going to Boo at the Zoo along with most of Utah!!(Brei, Kenzie, and Morganne went to Frightmares at Lagoon) It was a little crazy at first but we had fun and Terek kept saying "Wow" when he saw the animals. That evening most of us got together and took Grandma Peterson out for dinner at Sizzler to celebrate her 90th birthday. On Sunday, I was able to go to meetings with Alison, Ciera and Alex and see Ciera in the Primary program. By Sunday evening I was missing DeLoy and home and drove home. I will have to get some more pictures posted.

5 comments:

Average Me said...

Sounds like fun times. Hey we went up to Rexburg cuz my brother Jared got called to the bishopric and the new bishop is related to you. His name was John William Passey. Such a nice man. He also said he served with President Nelson in Germany. He's a very sweet man I was so glad to meet him. Jared is his 2nd counselor. Anyways, small world. =) Hope you are well. Love your face.

Cope Family said...

Mom - we so loved having you spend time in Utah with all of us. It was such a fun time. I love how ALL your ideas are crazy & fun. Boo at the Zoo was just an adventure that we all enjoyed. The little kids were so cute, weren't they? Thank you for checking at Pink's for us for the beds. I love you very much. See you in a few days!!!
Kim

Lorraine said...

Hey Aunt Donna! I'm having all sorts of fun coming across all these blogs. It started with Kami's and led to all the others! It's good to be able to keep up on everyone. You wouldn't think it would be such a task just living over the hill from one another! It looks good!

Deborah Raymond said...

Hi Kim's Mom! You don't know me... I work with Kim and I am Morganne's teacher this year! You have an amazing daughter and amazing granddaughters. I hope you don't mind that I used one of your quotes on my blog... I loved the one about being born an original! God bless you and yours!

The Perkins Family said...

Fun slideshows. I can't believe how much people have changed thru the years. What a busy month you had.